To help you and your new puppy get off to a good start, our Oswego location offers a 4 week puppy primer and continuing class for all dogs under 6 months. Have fun learning basic life skills and relationship building exercises while getting help with potty training, puppy mouthiness, crate training and management of unwanted behavior.
Our Professional Dog Trainer:
Direct Website: www.nurturek9.com
Phone: (708) 202-9409
Training Form: https://www.nurturek9.com/trainingform
Training since 1993
Angela has over 25 years of experience teaching canine parenting classes, private lessons and working with canine behavioral problems using up-to-date, force-free, fear free techniques. In 2009 and 2012 She became certified through the only national known council for professional dog trainers (ccpdt.org) and now teaches a college prep course for those interested in acquiring this certification. Angela has been a mentor for the Animal Behavior College & CATCH Training Academy and became a Nutritional Pet Care Specialist through DNM University in 2017. She believes in nurturing dogs to be physically and mentally healthy. In 1998 she was an intern that conducted observational canine research at Wolf Park in Battle Ground, IN, has served on the board of the Fox Valley Therapy Club and is an AKC Canine Good Citizen evaluator. Angela currently shares her home with her high school sweetheart, their two sons, two Australian Shepherds and a cat.
Email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about class times and pricing!
Training Services Available:
Puppy Primer– 6 month and Younger
- 4 – 45 minute parenting prep classes $100
- Potty training, mouthiness, crate training, jumping, chewing, handling and management of unwanted behavior.
- Sit, down, come, leave-it, watch me, and following
- Relationship building ,mental and physical exercise
Puppy Continuing – For puppies who completed the Puppy Primer
- 4 – 45 minute classes $100
- Build on skills taught in the puppy primer
- Introduce stay, polite greeting and food bowl etiquette
Private Lessons – Dogs older than 6 months
- 3- 30 minutes sessions $100
- Geared towards your dogs specific needs
Behavior or Nutritional Assessment
- 1 Hour assessment $80
Behavioral Program $250 (no human aggression)
- 1 Hour assessment
- 30 minute follow up
- Written instructions and resources
Rabies, Distemper w/Lepto, Bordetella, Canine Influenza H3N2 & H3N8 and negative fecal sample.