– Surgeries are scheduled Monday – Saturday
– Drop off is between 7am to 8am
– Discharge is often same day between 6pm to 8pm
– No food or treats after midnight the night before your pets surgical procedure, water is fine until the car ride to come to the hospital.
– Please allow 10-15 minutes for our reception staff and surgery nurses to check- in your pet the morning of surgery.
– More specific instructions vary pending the procedure your pet is schedule for; please contact us with any questions.
Rabies, Distemper Combmination with Lepto, 6 mo Bordetella, Negative Fecal test, & Bivalent Canine Infuenza
Rabies, Distemper Combo & Negative Fecal test!
**Vaccine requirements for surgery are pending the patient’s health**
Cost of Surgical Procedures
The costs associated with surgery vary widely depending on the type of procedure and the pet’s age, size, and general health. Please call or email us email@example.com for a detailed estimate.
Post Operative Instructions
After surgery, the clinic staff will monitor your pet until it is fully awake and recovered from anesthesia. A staff member (veterinary nurse or the doctor) will call you to let you know how the procedure went, expectations, and a discharge (to go home) time. In most cases your pet will be discharged the same day of surgery between 6pm-8pm.